End sick days
Clark’s Rx has been in the flu protection business for over 75 years!
The best way to stay protected this flu season is to get your annual flu shot from Clark’s Rx. We offer a variety of flu vaccines at Clark’s Rx so talk to one of our local pharmacist to see which vaccine is right for you.
Find the closest Clark’s Rx location and stop by, we’ll do the rest.
Our Flu Vaccine Options:
TRIVALENT – The trivalent IIVs and RIV protect against three influenza viruses – one influenza A (H3N2) virus, one influenza A (H1N1) virus, and one influenza B virus.
– For 2015-2016, ACIP recommends annual influenza vaccination for everyone 6 months and older. Clark’s can administer to anyone 7 years and older.
QUADRIVALENT – The quadrivalent flu vaccine is designed to protect against four different flu viruses; two influenza A viruses and two influenza B viruses.
– Flu vaccines that protect against four flu viruses are made in the same way as the flu vaccines that have been around for years that protect against three flu viruses. The difference is the addition of another vaccine virus.
– It is ideal for adults that will be around young children.
HIGH DOSE – Fluzone High-Dose is an influenza vaccine designed specifically for people 65 years and older.
– High-Dose vaccine contains four times the amount of antigen (the part of the vaccine that prompts the body to make antibody) contained in regular flu shots. The additional antigen is intended to create a stronger immune response (more antibody) in the person getting the vaccine.
FLUMIST – All nasal spray flu vaccines for the 2015-2016 season will provide protection against four flu viruses: an influenza A (H1N1) virus, an influenza A (H3N2) virus and two influenza B viruses.
– The nasal spray is approved for use in people 2 through 49 years of age. Clark’s can administer to anyone 7 years
For more information, call your local Clark’s Rx location.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is my flushot covered under my insurance?
Under most insurance plans your flu shot is covered.
How much is a flu shot if not covered by my insurance?
If your insurance does not cover the flu shot, Clark’s works with you to fin an economical option.
What information do you need from me?
We will need insurance information, consent forms and the number of people receiving the flu shot.
Flu vaccination can keep you from getting sick from the flu.
Protecting yourself from flu also protects the people around you who are more vulnerable to the flu illness.
Avoid possible sick days.
Flu shots are the best protection against influenza.